Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Dogs Over 1 Year Old
JoAnne and her husband were wonderful from the beginning. She always responded quickly, and we set up a meet and greet easily. She is selective with which dogs she has stay with her to ensure a good fit, so we knew our dogs would be in good hands. Throughout the stay she sent us updates with pictures of the dogs which we really enjoyed. Pick up and drop off went smoothly as well. We can ...
Thank you JoAnne and Russ. You made our boy Archie feel right at home. I was extremely happy with the daily updates and photos. He seemed so relaxed and happy. Also, thank you for your flexibility when out travel plans changed unexpectedly. Have already booked future stays with JoAnne again.
Joanne is awesome. I highly recommend using her when you need someone to watch your dog. Her backyard is perfect and she's super responsive. We've used her several times in the past.
Ready for your Colorado lifestyle!
OLDE TOWN ARVADA—
THANKSGIVING 2019 is sold out (as of 8/10/19).
JoAnne and Russ welcome social, house-trained, vaccinated, fixed dogs who love being part of a home (and pack) environment. With seven+ years of caring for multiple dogs, our ranch style home, with a fenced yard, offers plenty of potty places and shade just one mile north of Olde Town Arvada.
Your dog will get to hang out and ‘live’ with us...no commercial kennels, just ...
What JoAnne would like to know about your dog
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER—
1. Is your dog social, aggressive, a loner or bully, food aggressive? Your detail allows us to be more successful with matching dogs based on current reservations. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR, EXCESSIVE BARKING, DESTROYING BEDS.
2. Any special cares for your pooch during their stay?
3. Does your dog use a bed or kennel at home? If so, bring it for their stay.
4. Your dog MUST be spayed or neutered and current on vaccinations. Please include along with Veterinarian information.
5. How do they interact with other dogs?
6. Is your dog a countertop surfer?
7. Does your dog mark territory, pee or poop inside? If so, another sitter will be a better fit.
NITTY GRITTY INFO—
1. A meet & greet is REQUIRED with you and your pooch before the first stay at our home. We want to ensure all are comfortable with each other! Our home environment may not be the best fit for your pooch and that is OKAY! We encourage you to find the best suited environment for your fur baby.
2. We take well-behaved, low to average barky dogs over TWO years old; your honesty is appreciated. (Dogs up to two years old have increased nightly/non-holiday rate $50.)
3. All dogs have their own private time and space to eat. Even though we host
multiple dogs at a time, we are diligent about providing appropriate space and down time.
4. No children live in our home.
5. Special diet or medical cares, no problem! Written instructions required.
6. Bring food, BOWL, treats, bed or kennel; whatever your dog(s) use at home.
7. Backyard has 6’ fencing on two sides, 4’ foot chain link fence on the third side of a sloped lot.
8. If your dog requires extensive play time/exercise or is high energy, a different sitter may be a better fit.
9. Our neighbors like us and we intend to keep it that way. Dogs that bark excessively or are “alarmists” to others will be better suited with a different sitter.
Once we all meet and agree your pup will be happy at our home, a Rover invoice will be sent to you requiring payment before the boarding space is officially reserved.
We like to have fun and be silly with our Rover dogs and would love to have your pup be part of that! Your dog is going to love it here!
DROP OFF: 7:00AM-7:00PM
PICK UP: 7:00AM-9:00PM