Dog Boarding

$30
in the sitter's home
per night

Doggy Day Care

$25
in the sitter's home
per day
Response Rate
100%
Response Time
Under half an hour

Hosting Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs
Additional Preferences
  • Dogs Over 1 Year Old
  • Spayed and Neutered Dogs
  • No Females in Heat

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
Joanna can host up to 4 dogs per night.
Joanna can host 1 dog per day for day care.
Dog Boarding Cancellation Policy:
Doggy Day Care Cancellation Policy:

Reviews

47
repeat clients
90 Reviews

Becky  G.
Becky G.
Aug 5, 2018
Verified Stay

Perfect as usual. Thank you for taking care of our fur babies again.

Joanna W.
Thanks so much, they are good little fur babies and we enjoyed having them again.
Joanna W.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Jun 27, 2018
Verified Stay

Bindi stayed with Joanna five days in May. I was totally at ease leaving him in her care. This was his second time with an interval of two years, only because I hadn’t needed a sitter. Bindi made some new furry friends and fit right in. Joanna sent pictures to me which was nice.
You can be confident that your babies are receiving excellent care in your absence. Thank you, Joanna

Joanna W.
Thank you Carolyn, Bindi is a sweet guy! My granddaughter just loved him. Hope we can see him again.
Joanna W.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Jun 2, 2018
Verified Stay

Joanna is a wonderful person, and I always feel comfortable when I board my dog with her. She is kind and understanding, and really loves dogs, as well as knows about dogs. Joanna communicates with me during our dog’s stay, and sends pictures too.

Joanna W.
Sweet Hailee. Thank you Denise, I love having her. Hope the new groomer is working out for her and treating ...
Joanna W.

About Joanna

30
years of experience
  • Verified Background Check
  • Rover 101

The DogMother

I am retired and have the time to devote my full attention to your furry 4 legged family member(s). When you have to leave them they deserve a vacation too in a warm, relaxing home environment. They are treated just as if they were my own getting lots of playtime, belly rubs and hugs. I have a miniature Schnauzer who loves to host new guests and I have a very large dog friendly backyard ...

What Joanna would like to know about your dog

My goal is to keep your pup happy and safe so I would like to be informed of any habits that I should be aware of such as: digging, excessive barking, anxiousness, chewing, escape artist etc. Most breeds are welcome! However, there are a few that I cannot accommodate. My home is not a kennel and the dogs roam the house and yard freely so please make me aware of any allergies or limitations. All must be spayed or neutered, up to date on vaccinations and on flea control. Protect your pet, it only takes 1 flea to infest the whole house and other guests. Meet and greet is necessary and a copy of vaccination record required prior to booking. Please complete all questions regarding your pet on the rover questionnaire and indicate your desired drop off and pick up time between 7:30am and 6pm on your reservation request.

Additional Skills
Oral Medication Administration
Special Needs Dog Experience
Senior Dog Experience
Can provide daily exercise

About Joanna's Home

Lives in a House
Non-Smoking Household
No Children Present
Has a Fenced Yard
Has 2 Dogs, No Other Pets
Joanna's Pets

Tank

Miniature Schnauzer
11 years, 3 mo. old, 23 lbs.

Mr Big

Chihuahua and Mixed
5 years, 4 mo. old, 12 lbs.

When Joanna watches your pet

Here's where we'll take your dog for walks
Most walks will be in and around the neighborhood. If you approve, once or twice a week I take them out with other dog owners for a 3-5 mile walk around the levees where they can run and play off leash (if safe) or we may go to the dog park as well.

Your dog's sleeping arrangement
Your dog is welcome inside my home in almost any room, even mine if they need that security to sleep at night. Please bring their regular sleep time items to provide a sense of home and security right from the beginning. I can supply your pup with a clean doggie bed or crate if you prefer.

Time I'll spend with your dog
I am with your dog approximately 99% of the time he/she is in my care. The other 1% would be to run errands.

In Joanna's Home

Dogs Allowed On Bed
Potty Breaks Every 0-2 Hours
Dogs Allowed On Furniture

Joanna's Neighborhood

All stays booked on Rover receive our Rover guarantee, 24/7 support, and our reservation protection.