No Females in Heat
Jillian is fantastic - communicative, careful and kind. We couldn’t have asked for a more reassuring helper for Finn. Thank you!
Jillian did an awesome job. My new pup is a little hesitant going outside on the busy street but Jillian showed patience and understanding and was able to get her to pee outside. What a win! Thanks Jillian!
Jillian has become maddox’s favorite place to stay! He is normally very picky, but as soon as we arrive at the building to drop him off, he gets excited.
I'll go above and beyond
Dogs are a huge part of my life! Ever since I got my first dog, I’ve always done everything I can to take care of them. I love helping dogs be happy, and doing what I can for others as well. Since pups are just always there for us, I want to be there for them too! Because I have a small puppy, I can only board dogs who get along well with other ...
What Jillian would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Is your dog up to date on their medication and vaccinations?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?