No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
My dog Shortie had a great time in Jill’s care. She has a nice backyard for dogs to run around and play. I received frequent updates and photos during my dogs stay. I would definitely book again.
Jill and her family treated Ruby like a queen. Ruby enjoyed playing with the other dogs and got lots of snuggles. We'd definitely book a stay with her again.
Jill and her family are the best and were caring for Augie and flexible about any surprises!
Stay with a Professional DogTrainer
I have been a professional dog trainer since 2002. I was lead to that profession by owning the world's Best Bad Dog Ever. My focus has been on puppy socialization and family dog obedience, using positive training methods. I also fostered Labs for a local rescue and spent time helping out in the doggy daycare in the facility where I taught classes. In 2004 I began a dog walking and pet sitting business, which I ...
What Jill would like to know about your dog
In order for your dog's stay to be fun and safe, there are a few things that I am firm about:
1) Meet and Greet must happen before a dog stays here. It's important your dog enjoy his or her stay and my dogs continue to enjoy sharing their home with visitors.
2) For the safety of all dogs, please have written results from your vet of a clear stool sample from the last 3 months and current rabies certificate. That way you know your dog won't bring home any unexpected visitors!
3) Boarders need to be good with other dogs and children. I have a 20 lb Danish Swedish Farmdog, a 55 lb smooth collie, and a 40 lb border collie mix. Five dog-savvy children ranging in age from 8-14 also live here.
4) My Farmdog is quirky. We cannot accept dogs who are intact or German Shepherds or mixes that look a lot like a German Shepherd.
5) My collie is 13 and while she enjoys some playing, we have discovered the hard way that she is too old to handle any large, boisterous dogs. Dogs who enjoy body slamming or chasing and grabbing legs or necks of other dogs won't work well here. Any dog staying with me needs to approve of my dogs and vice versa.
6) I am not home full time and dogs need to be ok being crated for 6-8 hours. Typically it's not more than 6 hours.