Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Stella Just loves it with Jessica. This was her third stay in the past couple of months, and we couldn't be happier with how Stella was always happy to see her when we got there or us when we picked her up. Well definitely be using Jessica for many more stays in the future. Thank you so much
Jessica is amazing! I've had bad experiences with store-type boarding since moving here to NYC and I was a little concerned about letting my dog stay with a stranger in their home, but it was really what my dog needs. Jessica is great to talk to and she made me feel SO at ease about this whole experience. She sent me updates and pics and my dog was SO very happy. My dog is also ...
Jessica was great. Very prompt in responding and flexible with the pick up/drop off times. Khaleesi was exhausted when we got her home, which is the best thing we can hope for.
Jessica's Pack-fun, caring, active!
I've always had love and compassion for animals of all kinds. Working at doggy daycares has affirmed my dedication and affection for our furry friends! There's just no other love that could compare and it's so much fun too! I have worked professionally for doggy daycares for almost five years, including one location that trains their employees by Cesar Milan's dog behavior methods. My professional experience includes watching over dogs of all sizes, providing walks ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?