Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Jessica is an amazing dog sitter. For us, being first time Rover.com users, we were a little hesitant to commit to using the service. However Jessica made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. She is very easy to and willing to communicate with and sent us as many photos as we wanted during the time our dog was with her. She has a natural and genuine love for dogs that is apparent when ...
Jessica is simply the best! We could enjoy our vacation knowing that Daisy and Tex were well taken care of. Jess is incredibly knowledgeable about dog behavior and you can tell she is passionate about doing what is best for fur babies! She loves them and cares for them as if they were her own!
Jessica was prompt in all communications and caring in her shelter of Greta. Nice setting, good place for dogs. Thank you.
Comfortable Canines and Critters
Why Choose Comfortable Canines?
Hello, I'm Jess and my pups' names are Nova and Maya. I have the energy, passion, and knowledge to keep up with and care for your playful pup. We have a 2.7 acre yard perfect for adventures.
Rainy or cold outside? Not a problem here, We have a giant (4 car) gargage with heat and AC made for play time!
Every dog can be a lap dog here, Nova certainty ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
1) Does your pup have any allergies?
2) Are there any toy restrictions?(stuffed animals ect.)
3) Is your pup cat friendly?
4) Does your dog have any anxiety related habits? (Self chewing ect. )
5) For over night stays- is your pup comfortable sleeping in a crate at night?- this is a must (8 hour max crate time, only while we sleep)
6) Is your pup flea and tick treated and up to date on shots? (this is a must for every booking for every service I provide)