Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Jessica took wonderful care of my 10 month old pup. This was the first time my dog was away from home so I was a little nervous about leaving her , but Jessica and her dogs took great care of Sophie.
Awesome my two dogs loved it!
Jessica was an excellent pet sitter, we had to come all the way from Buffalo and leave our puppy overnight with a stranger and she made that experience soo much easier for us. She gave us updates/pictures frequently and took care of our puppy as if she was hers. Her dogs were friendly and got along great with Rylie, we definitely recommend using Jessica as a pet sitter. Thanks again Jessica!
Comfortable Canines and Critters
Why Choose Comfortable Canines?
Hello, I'm Jess and my pups' names are Nova and Maya. I have the energy, passion, and knowledge to keep up with and care for your playful pup. We have a 2.7 acre yard perfect for adventures.
Rainy or cold outside? Not a problem here, We have a giant (4 car) gargage with heat and AC made for play time!
Every dog can be a lap dog here, Nova certainty ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
1) Does your pup have any allergies?
2) Are there any toy restrictions?(stuffed animals ect.)
3) Is your pup cat friendly?
4) Does your dog have any anxiety related habits? (Self chewing ect. )
5) For over night stays- is your pup comfortable sleeping in a crate at night?- this is a must (8 hour max crate time, only while we sleep)
6) Is your pup flea and tick treated and up to date on shots? (this is a must for every booking for every service I provide)