Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Left my Lab/mix Cinnamon with her for 2 nights because of my work obligations and Jessica was nothing but spectacular. She was very attentive with the needs of my pup and gave me updates quite frequently. Will definitely be rebooking with Jessica in the future 10/10 service!
Jessica watched my dog, Jenna, for a week last spring. Jenna needs a long walk everyday and Jessica not only did it every day, but took photos of their far-off destinations and would send them to me. I thought that was a nice touch seeing that she easily could've just walked around the block. I came back home to a happy dog that I could tell adored Jessica. I already have her booked for 2 ...
Jessica has grown up with dogs of all sizes so no dog is too big or too small for her, and she currently has a dog of her own. I also put my trust in her to watch and take care of my dog when out of town or working late. She loves to go on runs and hikes so even the most active of dogs will be in very good hands with Jessica.
I love making people laugh!
There is simply nothing better than having a dog in your life! They shower us with happiness and do everything they can to make our lives better. I’ve always been so inspired by their selflessness and want to do everything I can to pay it forward to happy pups. That’s why being a dog sitter is a dream come true for me! I love being able to make animals and humans happy!
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?