Would love to help you care for you
I have had a love of animals since birth. I’ve had cats and dogs all my life. At age 5 I became enamoured with animal care while at my grandmother’s grooming shop. I was the child who coaxed cats home. I studied pre-veterinary medicine in high school, with an internship of 3 months with Stray Rescue of St. Louis and 5 months with Grantview Animal Hospital. During this time I gained my cat ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
-How are they with new people?
- How are they with encountering people, animals, other dogs, cars, and etc on walks?
-Do they need any special care (diet, physical restrictions, storms, separation anxiety, etc)?
- Special things they like (being covered by blankets, special treats, special toys, favorite places to go, etc)?
- Are there any areas in your home or furniture that they are restricted from?
- Any recurrent bad behavior (tearing up mail, tearing up furniture, getting into trash and, yard escape artist, etc.)?
- Crating rules
- Who are the emergency contacts (veterinarian, person in town <if available>, owner cell phone)?
No breed preferences.