Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Got back from our two week vacation to find our basement smelling of urine and feces. Dog was urinating in the basement and continued to do so after our return. Took dog to vet with urine sample and found out dog had an infection. Security cameras indicated dog was not walked for a couple of days which was totally against my instructions of letting dog out in morning and letting her in in the evening ...
Thank you, Jessica, for taking great care of Toby again!
Can't imagine having anyone but Jessica caring for our dogs.
Jess' Dog Sitting
I've been a dog sitter on Rover since 2013 and I love what I do. I've been around a wide range of dog breeds my entire life and have always had a love for animals in general. My husband and I own a dog friendly home which features a security system, three acres of land with plentiful grassy areas, a creek, two decks, and nearby hiking trails. I own a reliable SUV and keep my ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
Before the stay, (your house or mine), I need to know:
- If your dog is up to date on vaccinations. (Required)
- If your dog is treated for fleas, ticks, and worms. (Required)
- If your dog has any health problems or allergies I should know about.
- If your dog is on medication, the owner must show me the procedure.
- If your dog has any bad tendencies and behaviors I should know about.
(To be dealt with proactively)
- If your dog is house trained.
(Mistakes happen... but tell me what to expect)
- What kind of 'routine' your dog is used to if any
(They tend to be comforted by some sense of routine)
- If your dog is staying in my home, I politely ask that they are recently bathed within the month or so of the stay.
(Use your best judgement.)