No Females in Heat
This is it! The family, the care, the accommodations and most of all the handeling.
My 1.5 had never been anywhere but my daughters. Being away from home had produced a lot of anxiety. My quiet dog was barking and going crazy. But the manner by which is was moved and cared for, took her back to herself the second day. By the time I wanted to pick her up, she would not leave ...
Canica always enjoys her stays with Jennifer.
Our doggies were so comfortable staying with Jennifer and her family that they walked through the front door on their second visit and made themselves at home. It was as if they were part of the family. ?
Pups and Pals in Paradise!
We are a dog loving family of six that would love to be your pet's home away from home. We'll treat him/her like family so you don't have to worry while you are away. We can even give your pet a bath so he/she is all fresh and clean before going home!
A little about us: I'm Jennifer and have grown up with dogs my whole life. I owned a pug rescue for ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
I don't usually take large dogs, but I have a soft spot for golden retrievers. Please feel free to send me a message if you need a host for your golden retriever.
Things I would like to know ahead of time:
1. How is your dog's temperament around other dogs and small children?
2. Is your dog house trained?
3. Does your dog have any aggression issues, with either other animals or people?
4. Is this the first time you have boarded your pet? If not, how does he/she usually react to staying with someone else?
5. Is your pet prone to separation anxiety?