No Females in Heat
Jennifer and her family are wonderful. Sia loves spending time with them and we know she's in great hands and is getting lots of love.
Jennifer and her family were terrific with Libby. We left her with them for five days while we were out of town and felt very comfortable that she was in great hands . We will glad about the fenced yard because Libby loves to run and she have the opportunity to do that. We will be using Jennifer again in the future.
My two dogs had a great time at Jennifer's home. They loved playing with the other guests and seemed really happy. Jennifer was very responsive and sent photos while we were away. Your dog will be well taken care of at Jennifer's house!
Pups and Pals in Paradise!
Attention: As of April 1, 2015, we moved to a new home in Potomac, about 15 minutes away from the old house in Kensington. As soon as we are settled, I will update photos of our new house. The new house has a fully fenced in huge backyard for all of our four-legged pals.
We are a dog loving family of six that would love to be your pet's home away from home. We'll treat ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
Things I would like to know ahead of time:
1. How is your dog's temperament around other dog and small children?
2. Is your dog house trained?
3. Does your dog have any aggression issues, with either other animals or people?
4. Is this the first time you have boarded your pet? If not, how does he/she usually react to staying with someone else?
5. Is your pet prone to separation anxiety?