Jennifer was great! She stopped by for a quick intro visit, asked some great questions, and was ready to roll. Definitely will use again.
jennifer was amazing with my two labs! She sent me reports and pictures to let me know how they were doing :)
Jennifer was wonderfu! Gretchen really enjoyed her time and she took very good care of my puppy! Very excited to have found her and would love to have her walk Gretchen again in the future.
Doggy lover through and through
Just as I love my own dogs, I will love yours, with lots of snuggles, walks, and play-time. I come from a family of bonafide doggy lovers where the main topic of conversation is always our dogs. I was born and raised with large breed dogs, primarily labs and golden retrievers, although I do have significant experience caring for smaller dogs as well from years of working in my grandmother’s dog grooming facility. I ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
- What are your dog’s favorite activities and toys?
- Does your dog have preferred walking areas?
- Do you walk your dog off-leash? What is your preference for when I care for them?
- If I were to take your dog to a local park or trail, is your dog comfortable in a car? I have a doggy hammock that will keep them very secure in the back seat of my SUV, but I would like to make sure they are comfortable in traveling first.
- Are there specific things that scare your dog (e.g. vacuum cleaner, door bells, etc.)? If I will be caring for your dog in your home, I would like to vacuum to make sure it is hair-free the way you left it, but I would like to know if your dog will be upset by a vacuum.
- If your dog gets messy, is your dog comfortable with baths? I have quite a bit of experience bathing animals from when I worked with my grandmother.
- Does your dog like swimming? I frequently visit Jewel Lake, which is known for being an excellent doggy swimming hole. And how well does your dog swim (beginner or experienced)?
- Does your dog have any diet concerns or special needs?
- What veterinarian do you use?
- Is your dog taking any medications and is there a preferred way they would like to receive them that they are most comfortable with?
- Does your dog have any behavioral issues (e.g. aggressive towards other dogs)?
- What is your dog’s normal routine? The better I can accommodate what they are used to, the smoother stay they will have while you’re gone.
- Is your dog allowed on furniture and are there and household boundaries you would like me to enforce while you are gone?