No Females in Heat
Jennifer was one of the responsive sitters through Rover on Christmas Day - holiday life saver! After hearing back from her and reading her reviews, I knew my Zee was in good care! I loved that Zee was able to play around in her big yard and made new friends especially with her little one, Woofston! Jennifer and I were also in constant communication - updating me with loads of photos and his behavior at her home ...
Great sitter, couldn't ask for more!
Jennifer was extremely awesome. First and foremost - she is a dog whisperer. She speaks dog. She understands their language. My dogs took to her immediately and she was super professional and friendly. Highly recommended!
Head In A Tailspin? Book Today!
It takes a lot of courage, bravery and trust to find the right temporary family for your fur child! I know. I’m a fur-mom too!
Let me earn a chance for that trust. My name is Jennifer and this is my small business, Pawtooine Pet Care! I’ve always loved animals and grew up with many of them (not all a the same time). With student debt piling up in the last year, I ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
- Is your pup currently on any medication or have any special needs?
- Does pup show any sign of dominance or aggression (Growling/Snarling around a favorite toy or food, marking, etc)
- What are the usual sleeping arrangements (Crate, dog bed, sleeps with you, etc)?
- What kind of feeding schedule is your little one on (feeding time, feeding amount, dry, wet)?
- Has your little one had all of his/her shots (DHLP, Rabies, Bordetella)?
- Is there any current training that I need to know for pup’s stay with us (sit before walking, not allowed in the kitchen, etc.)?
- House trained?
- Skittish/timid around males? My husband is around after work and off for some holidays.
- How is your dog with noises? We have a small pineapple green cheek conure that sometimes throws tantrums which can be loud. I also tend to vacuum once a day to every other day.
- How often does he/she need to go for a walk?
- Does pup chew on cords or furniture?