No Females in Heat
Jen is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond in every way. Always on time and flexible.
Jennifer was one of the responsive sitters through Rover on Christmas Day - holiday life saver! After hearing back from her and reading her reviews, I knew my Zee was in good care! I loved that Zee was able to play around in her big yard and made new friends especially with her little one, Woofston! Jennifer and I were also in constant communication - updating me with loads of photos and his behavior at her home ...
Great sitter, couldn't ask for more!
Head In A Tailspin? Book Today!
It takes a lot of courage, bravery and trust to find the right temporary family for your fur child! I know. I’m a fur-mom too!
Let me earn a chance for that trust. My name is Jennifer and this is my small business, Pawtooine Pet Care! I’ve always loved animals and grew up with many of them (not all a the same time). With student debt piling up in the last year, I ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
- Is your pup currently on any medication or have any special needs?
- Does pup show any sign of dominance or aggression (Growling/Snarling around a favorite toy or food, marking, etc)
- What are the usual sleeping arrangements (Crate, dog bed, sleeps with you, etc)?
- What kind of feeding schedule is your little one on (feeding time, feeding amount, dry, wet)?
- Has your little one had all of his/her shots (DHLP, Rabies, Bordetella)?
- Is there any current training that I need to know for pup’s stay with us (sit before walking, not allowed in the kitchen, etc.)?
- House trained?
- Skittish/timid around males? My husband is around after work and off for some holidays.
- How is your dog with noises? We have a small pineapple green cheek conure that sometimes throws tantrums which can be loud. I also tend to vacuum once a day to every other day.
- How often does he/she need to go for a walk?
- Does pup chew on cords or furniture?