Jennifer has been absolutely great to work with. Has kept me updated with activity and a combination of photos/videos. Very communicative and easy going. Her level of attention to the my dog is what makes her my preferred sitter.
Cleo came back happy and tired from all the fun. She loved her stay!! Jennifer was great to work with. Highly recommend!
Nice Lady! Our dog seemed Happy when we picked her up. Also, great communication in all aspects.
Daily walks and home full time!
I love dogs and want to give your dog the best care possible! I am home full time. Walking dogs, especially large breeds, is my favorite! I have handled dogs of all kinds and sizes from extra small to extra large and also blind and deaf dogs as well. I plan on going back to school to become a vet tech next year. I have been watching dogs for over 8 years now. I am ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
Helpful things to know about your dog before their stay with me are
1. Is your dog allowed on furniture?
2. How are they with other dogs/cats?
3. Does your dog have any allergies?
4. Does your dog have any physical limitations?
5. Does your dog take any medications?
6. Is your dog okay with loud noises?
7. Is your dog kennel trained?