Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Jen was absolutely fantastic, so wam and clearly a dog lover to the core. We actually dropped off 2 dogs and they took each with a big smile and treated them like their own dogs. We felt so at ease knowing they were safe and getting everything they needed. I’d highly recommend Jen!
If I ever died, I would want Jen to become the mother of my puppies. I know they would be spoiled with affection and love. On top it, she makes a yummy dog cake. I tasted it, it was good.
Evening & weekend doggy care!
I have grown up with dogs my entire life and have loved every minute of it! I have experience walking, bathing, feeding, and administering medication to dogs of all sizes and temperaments. I am certified by Pet Tech in Pet CPR and First Aid so your furbaby will be safe while in my care. I have an 8 year old Boxer mix of my own that is dog friendly, so if you need care for ...
What Jen would like to know about your dog
No breed preference.
I would need to know the following:
1. Is there anything your dog is scared of or reacts to?
2. How much and how often does your dog eat, go outside, go to the toilet?
3. Does your dog have any medical issues or allergies?
4. What is your dog's temperament?
5. Does your dog take any medication?
6. Does your dog get along with other dogs/cats?
7. Who is your dogs vet?
8. Is your dog up to date on his/her vaccinations?
9. What is your dog's daily routine?