Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Jana was great and my dog, Piper, had fun! Jana sent me updates throughout the day and then accompanied with pictures.
Jana and her family were great and my dog was very happy in their care. We got plenty of updates and pictures throughout her stay. Jana was also very responsive and flexible.
Jana was amazing with my fur babies! Being the first time leaving them with someone other than family was tremendously nerve-wrecking and she did such a great job at keeping me at ease and keeping me updated! She sent me pictures and messages a few times each day, and words cannot describe how much I appreciated that. SuziQ and Hali will definitely be staying with Jana and her family in the future. Thank you again ...
Home Full Time and Fenced Yard!
I am a full time housewife/stay at home mom, so I have the time to care for your fur babies when you need me! Your pets will be treated as if they were my own, and will get plenty of love and attention. Our family lives on post at Ft Meade.
I am available to "taxi" your pet from your house to mine if you do not have access to the gate!
I have ...
What Jana would like to know about your dog
Before sitting your dog, I need to know:
1. Your pet must be up to date on shots. I do require proof of vaccinations. You can either bring the shot records during a meet and greet, or you can send me a copy through Rover messaging. Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvo vaccines are a MUST!
2. I need to know that your pet is house trained.
3. Your pet must be good with kids.
4. If you crate train or if your pet requires a crate, please let me know when booking.
5. For safety reasons, please do not bring retractable leashes for your pet.
6. I appreciate it when you put your pets food into a plastic bag or plastic container :) Please do not bring the original dog food bag.