Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Jana and her family are absolutely wonderful. I’ve never felt so comfortable leaving my girl before! She gave me such detailed updates every day we were away and sent the sweetest pictures. Look no further!!!
Great sitter. Kept me updated everyday. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!
Jana was wonderful and sent updates to let me know how my fur babies were doing through the day. My babies came back very content. I highly recommend her services to anyone seeking care for their fur babies. They were spoiled rotten by Jana and her family. I would definitely use her services again.
Home Full Time and Fenced Yard!
I am a full time housewife/stay at home mom, so I have the time to care for your fur babies when you need me! Your pets will be treated as if they were my own, and will get plenty of love and attention. Our family lives on post at Ft Meade.
I am available to "taxi" your pet from your house to mine if you do not have access to the gate!
I have ...
What Jana would like to know about your dog
Before sitting your dog, I need to know:
1. Your pet must be up to date on shots. I do require proof of vaccinations. You can either bring the shot records during a meet and greet, or you can send me a copy through Rover messaging. Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvo vaccines are a MUST!
2. I need to know that your pet is house trained.
3. Your pet must be good with kids.
4. If you crate train or if your pet requires a crate, please let me know when booking.
5. For safety reasons, please do not bring retractable leashes for your pet.
6. I appreciate it when you put your pets food into a plastic bag or plastic container :) Please do not bring the original dog food bag.