Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Jana and her family did a wonderful job of looking after our pup! She accommodated us over the Thanksgiving holiday and updated us with pictures twice a day :)
We are so glad we had Jana keep Winston while we were away! She immediately put us at ease and we knew he was in good hands. We could tell from the daily updates and pictures that he was clearly happy and having a good time, which made us relax and enjoy our time away even more. Unlike a traditional boarding place we also appreciated the flexible pick up and drop off times. We will ...
My wife and I have become regular customers of hers. She is so good with our dogs! We can not say enough great things about how easy she makes everything!
Home Full Time and Fenced Yard!
I am a full time housewife/stay at home mom, so I have the time to care for your fur babies when you need me! Your pets will be treated as if they were my own, and will get plenty of love and attention. Our family lives on post at Ft Meade.
I am available to "taxi" your pet from your house to mine if you do not have access to the gate!
I have ...
What Jana would like to know about your dog
Before sitting your dog, I need to know:
1. Your pet must be up to date on shots. I do require proof of vaccinations. You can either bring the shot records during a meet and greet, or you can send me a copy through Rover messaging. Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvo vaccines are a MUST!
2. I need to know that your pet is house trained.
3. Your pet must be good with kids.
4. If you crate train or if your pet requires a crate, please let me know when booking.
5. For safety reasons, please do not bring retractable leashes for your pet.
6. I appreciate it when you put your pets food into a plastic bag or plastic container :) Please do not bring the original dog food bag.