Jamie went above and beyond my expectations of taking care of my two special pups! She sent me tons of updates, spent time interacting and walking with the girls, and took great care of them, following my requests for medications and treats exactly. Not only were my babes happy and healthy when I got home but my place was spotless. Going away and not worrying about your furbabies and home is priceless. If there were ...
Jamie is incredibly professional, kind, and attentive to my wishes and the needs of my two pups! She took time to learn about them and how to best handle them to make me feel comfortable. Highly recommend!
Jamie is an angel!
Animal Loving Social Worker
My availability is as follows: Monday-Friday 8am-11am and 6pm-10pm. My weekends are open from 6am-10pm.
**When inquiring about services, it would be very helpful to include an intersection near you so I can look up my travel time prior to speaking with you.**
My experience working with animals is quite diverse. I am great with large breeds (such as mastiffs), anxious and shy dogs, high-energy pooches and have a lot of experience walking and taking ...
What Jamie would like to know about your dog
Before walking or sitting your dog(s) I prefer to set up a meet and greet in a neutral location. Though, if you are comfortable, it is not 100% necessary.
Helpful information to know is:
- On walks, do you walk at a brisk pace, or do you allow the animal time to sniff the trees and take in their environment? I like to mimic the way owners walk their dog(s).
- How does your dog handle loud noises such as trucks?
- Do you use any commands? If so, which ones?
- How does your dog handle seeing other animals on the walk? Would you prefer I cross the street if another dog is coming down the same sidewalk?
- Is your dog food / treat motivated? If so, is it OK if I bring treats for your dog? (please specify what your dog like?
- Has your dog ever shown signs of food aggression? It's OK if he/she has in the past. I just need to know so I can be prepared.
- Does your dog have a tendency to try and eat items found on the walk? Thrown out food, garbage, bones, cigarette butts etc.
- What does your dog like? What does your dog dislike?
- To help alleviate any anxiety you may have about a stranger walking and taking care of your animal, what information would you like to know about me?
During drop-ins and home stays:
- Is your dog allowed on furniture?
- What is your dog's schedule like from day to day (when does he/she eat, go potty, wake up, fall asleep etc.?)
- Does your dog have separation anxiety?
- What do you feel is important for me to know about your dog?