Ellie was very happy ...not sure she really wanted to say good-bye to Jacqueline and Teddy...very good experience for a doggie who is not used to being left with sotters
Jacqueline spent 10 days over the Holidays/New Year with our 2 dogs and 2 cats. She did an amazing job, as always, and our home was incredibly clean when we returned. Love her responsiveness and personalized care she gives to each of our pets! THANK YOU!!
The Pup Palace! Mi Casa, Su Casa!
My name is Jackie and I’ve been a lifelong dog lover since I could remember...they are such a joy to be around! I am centrally located in the Peninsula (South of San Francisco) in San Bruno. I have a 2 year old neutered Miniature Pinscher Dachshund male mix name Theodore (Teddy) who is sweet, gentle and loving and gets along great with other dogs. One thing about me for those who know me ...
What Jacqueline would like to know about your dog
I do not have a breed preference, but I would like to know following:
1. Is your dog potty trained?
2. What’s his/her feeding schedule?
3. Can I give your dogs treats?
4. Is your dog friendly with other dogs, adults and children?
5. Off-Leash or Leash?
6. Any medical problems?
7. Is your dog more of an indoor/outdoor dog?
8. Any other information you want to give me about your dog?