Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Ivy is a godsend! We were so sad to have to leave our Boston Terrier pup over the holidays but as soon as we met Ivy we knew he’d be in excellent hands. Ivy is clearly a dog lover and expert caretaker. Our pup got tons of exercise and cuddles while we were away and Ivy sent us great photos and videos throughout their time together. I would highly recommend Ivy to anyone. Thanks ...
Ivy goes above and beyond!!!! She took great care of Brewster over Thanksgiving. I loved getting all the videos and photos. Really appreciative of giving us a worry free family vacation. The best experience we’ve ever had!!!
Thanksgiving LIFESAVER! Thank you sooooooo much for being so accommodating on our last minute trip and multiple flight changes. Our flight plans were so stressful and our family reunion trip started out so stressful that you were such a GOD SEND!!! Felt absolutely relieved that my Bella and Morton were in exceptional hands. You literally saved me so much from stressing over their care. The videos and multiple photos really helped us be at ease ...
Your fur babies are MY babies too!!
My goal is to insure your fur baby is just as loved as if you were home with them. They are family and technically, they are our babies who never grow up. Being in their company is a privilege and I cherish my time with them. Eventually, I'd like them to see me as the Aunt Ivy who comes and spoils them once in awhile.
I've only registered with Rover in December. However, I've been ...
What Ivy would like to know about your dog
Getting to know your FUR Babies:
1. Name, Breed, DOB
2. Daily Routine, Instruction on Care and anything else that is pertinent to make them feel comfortable.
3. Feeding Schedule, how much, how often and any special diet (treats etc.)
4. Any favorite toys?
5. Exercise Preferences (going on walks, dog parks, etc.)
6. Any medications they are taking? Frequency?
7. Any Allergies?
8. How are they on a Leash? How are they at an Off Leash Dog Park?
9. Are they affectionate?
10. Like car rides? If you need them in a crate for car rides please provide a crate otherwise, a car safety harness will be sufficient. I have the Kurgo Tether for safety.
11. How are they with other dogs? Cats? (In the event we come across them on walks)
12. Information on their VET and their vaccination history (if you want me to take them to the dog park.)
13. Key Pick-up and Drop-off instructions. There's an additional $25 Key Pick-up/Drop off if not provided to me st the initial visit.
For House Sitting (12 hours evening care):
1. Any packages/deliveries to expect?
2. Home Owner's Warranty, Home Insurance or Emergency Service Provider ICE
3. Mail Instructions
4. Bedding/Linens/Towel location - please provide change of linens. The ones I've used will be washed and either left in the washer/dryer upon my departure.
5. Laundry Accessibility
6. Parking Availability
7. Thermostat Instructions
8. Windows I'm allowed to open and leave open while at your home and instructions on restrictions.
9. Cleaning Supplies (Paper Goods, Sprays etc)/Vacuum Cleaner Location etc.
10. Please make sure the keys you provided have been tested prior to my use.
11. Clear a shelf on your refrigerator and freezer for my use during my stay.
12. Provide a local resource for emergencies in the event I'm unable to reach you immediately. Otherwise, you are giving your consent for me to act on your behalf in case of an emergency concerning your home (i.e. worse case scenario such as a pipe burst, fire, acts of nature etc.)
13. Parking Instructions and guidelines. Please leave a remote control for the garage for my use during my stay. Any costs for parking will be homeowner's responsibility.
14. House Sitting start at 7/8pm until 9/10am (roughly about 12 hours). If you need accommodations, please let me know ahead of time. I'm happy to accommodate additional drop in visits. House Sitting includes meals in the AM/PM, AM/PM and before bedtime potty breaks. If you need mid day visits, please let me know and it would be an additional $35 for mid day drop in visits.
15. Key pick-up/drop off is an additional $25 paid directly if I need to drive to another location to do so. But if you contact me with instructions, I will gladly accommodate.
16. WIFI/Login and Password - please tape on the refrigerator
17. Spare Key (for emergencies)
18. Alarm Code, Garage Code, Location of Circuit Breaker, Location of Main Water Pipe and instructions to turn it off.
19. From time to time, clients request that I oversee repairs, construction/remodel work, accept deliveries of large items such as furniture etc. Please make sure you provide me with specific instructions if so.
20. I water house plants and look after specific outdoor plants. Please make sure to inform me if you require this.