Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
I can't say enough positive things about Ibis. She is a very responsible and caring person who is clearly knowledgable and has a lot of experience with all types of dogs. Our family received daily updates, pictures and videos of Maisy for the 2 weeks we were away. We felt as though Maisy was at summer camp...hiking, playing, swimming, running obstacle courses and solving puzzles! Ibis even bathed Maisy before she was picked up ...
Ibis is the best! We had her watch our dog Ruby for two weeks, and felt totally at ease with her stay the entire time. She treated Ruby like one of her own from the very beginning! They did some training sessions together during the stay, and we got a detailed report and videos from those sessions that were really helpful. Ibis knows her stuff, is super responsive and positive, very clearly loves dogs, and ...
Ibis is incredibly knowledgeable about all things dog! Not only does she love dogs and know how to care for them, she also comes from a background of dog training and is very familiar with canine body language-- two things that make me feel much safer about leaving my dog with someone else. She is also very cognizant of proper dog walking etiquette and how to handle reactive dogs, which can be a very important ...
Hiking adventures, training & more!
If you are looking for an experienced care giver for your pup, I am the gal' you're looking for! I grew up with a family dog and have owned 3 of my own personal dogs throughout my life. I have been working with dogs for 13+ years. I have worked in the daycare and boarding industry for 10 years. I have also been working with dogs in the training field for over 13 years. I ...
What Ibis would like to know about your dog
I would love to know more about your dog before having them over! There is some information that is beneficial for me to know to guarantee your pup the most pleasant stay. Below I have created a questionnaire that you can simply copy and paste.
1) What is your dog's name, breed, and age?
2) What does your dog eat? How much & how many times a day?
3) Is your dog people and/or dog friendly? Please be specific.
4) Does your dog have any history of showing dog/human reactivity? If so, please explain.
5) Does your dog have any health concerns I should know about? Any medication(s) that should be administered during their stay?
6) Does your dog resource guard toys, bones, and/or food?
7) Does your dog have any allergies? If so, what kind?
8) What flea/tick preventative is your dog on?
9) Is your dog comfortable to be in a crate? (In case I have an emergency to attend to)
10) What's your dog's personality like? Ex. Calm, active, energetic, social, playful, etc.
11) Has your dog ever been in a daycare setting with other dogs whether that'd be in a facility or home environment?
12) What does your dog enjoy doing the most? Ex. Cuddling, swimming, running, playing fetch, etc.?
13) Has your dog had any previous training? If so, specify.
14) Is your dog reliable off leash?
15) Is your dog from a shelter, breeder, etc?
16) Your vet's name and contact information.
17) Is there anything else you would like me to know about your dog? :)