AlwayS 5 stars!
Ian did a great job, watched both our kitten and dog and sent us updates. Will definitely use again in the future!
Great with the dog, gets energy out and very communicative.
Very flexible, Just ask!
Hi y'all! My name is Ian. I live in a small home right next to St. Edwards with my girlfriend Esther and a cat. Freda, our cat, likes to keep herself apart from just about all animals - so no worries about any possible scuffles, she keeps her distance. We have a nice sized backyard, plenty of room for dogs of all shapes and sizes to run and play. My work schedule is extremely flexible, so ...
What Ian would like to know about your dog
I have no bias toward your buddy's breed, I'm an equal opportunist dog sitter. With that said, I do have a few questions I would like to know about your dog before we meet.
- How old?
- Health Conditions?
- Medication/Supplement regime?
- Exercise and eating regimen?
- Get tired easily, or hyperactive?
- His/her typical behavior around other dogs/cats?
- Aggressive/Alpha, or Submissive and Shy?
- Situational triggers? (such as loud noises, thunder-storms, etc.)
- Separation Anxiety?
- Or any other special information about your dog that you deem as relevant.
List of items to bring (Optional - but appreciated!)
- Prefered Toys/Treats
- Kennel (if kennel trained)
- Food and bowl (if necessary)
- Comfort item(s) (i.e. something with your family's scent - for separation anxiety)