Holly was very attentive to our dogs every need, she took her for a walk and played with her in our backyard several time while we were away on day trips
Loving Care for All Types of Pets
Hi, I'm Holly! I'm a 24-year-old college student who loves dogs, cats, birds, and all animals. My family has rescued dogs of all types for many years, so I have experience with high-energy, skittish, young, old, big and small dogs. I regularly pet-sit and walk my parents' chihuahua, chiweenie, husky, and cats as well as care for my own senior cat and parakeet.
I am unavailable on Monday and Wednesday from 9:30 AM - 3 ...
What Holly would like to know about your dog
I will bring a more detailed list to the meet-and-greet, but here are some general questions:
- How do they typically respond to other people, children, and animals?
- Does he/she have any special medical needs? Such as allergies, medication, and ailments.
- What are his/her likes and dislikes/fears? Such as places to be pet, toys, treats, etc.
- Does he/she have any behavior issues or traits I should be aware of? Especially on walks.
- How do you wish for me to reward good behaviors and deal with bad behaviors?