Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Heather and Noah are great! They're great at communicating and telling me exactly what's going on when they go to visit Sammy.
Reyna had so much fun! I love seeing her so happy and not having worries when out of town. Will definitely be booking with Heather and Noah in the future!
Very responsive and send lots of pics!
About Heather & Noah
Home 24/7,Big Play Area,Holiday Fun
Noah and I would love to host your pups next vacation! We absolutely love dogs and will make your pup feel like family during their stay with us. To us, pets are family. We will take them on walks, play lots of fetch, snuggle up and watch Netflix, etc. At least one of us is home 24/7 and will be attentive to your pups needs. We understand the stress of having to board your ...
What Heather & Noah would like to know about your dog
We would love to know more about your pup. Please answer the following questions so we can provide the best care possible.
- Is your dog potty trained?
- Does your dog get along well with other dogs? If not, we have plenty of closed off space but keep in mind, we will have other pups nearby.
- Has your dog ever had aggression toward another dog?
- Does your dog have any chewing issues or are they prone to causing damage? For example, jumping on doors and scratching them or chewing on furniture. Knowing this in advance helps us proof the area they will be playing in better!
- Is your pup crate trained? (Can they handle being in a crate? We typically do not put dogs in a crate for extended periods, as we believe they should be playing and having fun on their vacation. However, we do crate dogs at night that feel safe in their crate and/or who tend to chew on things.
- What commands does your dog know (if any)?
- Does your pup have any allergies or issues that we should know about?
- Any separation anxiety? If so, what tends to comfort him/her?
*Please bring the following:
- Bed or blanket
- Crate (if they are crate-trained)
* Please fill out the care instructions so we can provide the best care possible for your pup!
Drop off & Pick Up:
- Please provide an approximate time frame for when you intend on dropping off/pickup up so we can plan accordingly. We are flexible, but please give us notice (20-30 minutes) before picking up or dropping off so we can be prepared
- We typically do pickup between 7am - 7pm, so please let us know in advance if we need to work around that.