We are so happy with Heather, she takes such great care of our doggie! She sends lots of pictures, updates and gives extra attention to our dog. She exceeds our expectations every time!
Heather is great with updates and provides good care for our puppy!
Once again Heather did an amazing job caring for our dog. We are so happy with her and so is our pup! She went way above and beyond to care for him while he had some issues with painful matts. We are so grateful to her for giving our dog wonderful care even when he was in pain, it means so much to us!
Your Pups Are Welcome To Join US
Howloooo!! I have a lifelong passion for dogs and have always had 2-3 my entire life. We lost our 17 year old pup to cancer as well as his 16 year old lifemate also to cancer a few years back so I started watching dog through Rover until our hearts mended to fill the void in our dog loving family with your pups' waggily tails and soft ears. I am good with young as well ...
What Heather would like to know about your dog
Questions I ask all clients
1. Behavior: Any habits I should know about? Chewing? Counter surfer? Has your pup ever marked in your house or anyone else's home? Digger? Escape artist? Just want everyone to be safe and happy. Constantly bark? Anxiety? If so, how does behavior exhibit this anxiety?
2. Health/Diet: Does she/he have his/her shots and kennel cough vaccine up to date? On flea prevention? Take any other medication? Any special needs? Any special dietary concerns? We ask all clients to bring their pups food and any treats/chews they enjoy at home. Fixed?Microchipped?
3. The most important: Is your pup totally socialized with other dogs and any aggression or excessive "alpha dog" behavior? Has she/he ever bitten, snapped or nipped at another dog or person. I am not talking rough play, but more grumbly or aggressive behavior?
4. Visit times
5. I would need to know about any dog or fear aggression. I have no problem with pitt bulls--we lost our 15 year pitt baby a few years back to cancer. If there are issues, I would be willing to play in backyard rather than walk if necessary.
6. Please let me know in advance if your dog is used to being crated or has any chewing, extreme barking or anxiety.