Harry is a super pet walker/sitter. We have a sweet little pug and Harry has taken care of him on several occasions when we have been out of town. He was responsible and kept to the promised schedule, made certain our dog had fresh water, walked him with each visit, and fed him as instructed. One day before we left for vacation our dog got an infection and needed to have daily medication. Harry ...
We would like to highly recommend Harry as responsible, professional, warm, goodhearted person and A great Pet Sitter. Harry has been working with our family for the past five years, he has been taking care of our two cats (unfortunately one of them has passed away) and has done an amazing job.
Our younger cat Bobo has diabetes. Harry has helped us while we were abroad (few times a year) to take care of them ...
Dogs have simply been one of the most important things in my life! I take it as my sworn duty to do everything I can to make sure that they have everything they need to thrive. I have worked in the pet care industry for over 20 years, and have gained tons of experience in that time, meaning that your pup will be in good hands, no matter what!
I have been working with dogs ...
What Harry would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?