Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
As always Hannah was amazing, and sent updates everyday! Ammy loves having a backyard to play fetch in. Message hurt her leg before their stay, and Hannah made sure she got her medicine everyday. Hands down one of the best Rover sitters, you won't regret picking her to watch your pup <3.
Hannah was amazing with Ammy! We had a long stay, 16 days, and Hannah was amazing at sending us updates and pics. Ammy can be difficult for people who aren't used to herding dogs, but I could tell she was super happy with Hannah who gave her the time and attention she needed. Would absolutely book again!!
Hanna did a wonderful job taking care of our Charlie. Hanna texted me daily with updates, walked Charlie and played with her. We felt very comfortable leaving Charlie with Hanna and we look forward to leaving Charlie with Hanna many times in the future.
⭐️ A Safe Loving Place To Play ⭐️
Hello! My name is Hannah. Let's set up a meet-and-greet! Think of our home as a personal retreat for your pup. Your dogs will be given absolute 1-on-1 attention. We live in a lovely Spokane home with a big backyard that is fully fenced. My husband and I truly enjoy all dogs and love spending time with our Rover pals! We currently have 2 cats, who like to spend their time in the basement. They ...
What Hannah would like to know about your dog
- Please make sure your dog is clean before their stay. Thank you!
- Please note we will only sit dogs who have been up to date on all vaccinations, including flea & tick prevention.
- ADDITIONAL FEE'S WILL APPLY IF...
• You would like to drop off your dog before 7AM. (+$10.80)
• You require your dog to be the only Rover dog in our home during their stay. (+$20 per day)