Hannah is very reliable and communicates very well. She always does a great job on walks with our 13 year old dog!
Hannah has been overall just great, responsible, flexible and always available walker of my two doggies for the last few months. Sad to see her go. She handled my rambunctious puppy great, never had any issues. I would recommend Hannah as your next pet assistant in any capacity. I would feel conpfortable trusting Hannah with my dogs for any length of time.
Hannah took great care of our fur baby. She was able to accomodate us last minute which we were very greatful for. She kept us updated on how our dog was doing & even sent us pics. Would definitely recommend!
Red Cross Animal First Aid + NAPPS
Working with animals has simply been one of the most rewarding experiences ever! I have always had a huge love for animals, and getting to work with them professionally is just so fulfilling. Not only do I get to help animals in need, but I also get to give owners peace of mind as well! I know how difficult it can be to find trusted help for your pup while you’re away, so I ...
What Hannah would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?