No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Haley watched my puppy Zoey twice (both for extended stays). She not only did a great job taking care of her but had made great progress on potty training her! Would highly recommend using her to anyone.
Haley did a fantastic job watching out for my 10 week old puppy which is not an easy job. She was always responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend using her!
Haley did a fabulous job with our 11 month old puppy. She took her running, walking, or hiking every day to accommodate her high energy level. Our pup needed daily medications and Haley handled that without any problem. Haley also kept us up-to-date with frequent photos to show how happy our pup was. We would definitely use her again!
Zoologist Here, For Your Needs!
Hi, all! Let me tell you a little about myself and my experiences.
I'm an outdoor enthusiast who loves camping, hiking, and traveling, an animal lover by nature, and a zoologist and photographer by profession (I have a B.A. in biology and M.S. in zoology). Check out my wildlife photography company, TerraLens Photography LLC. You can be assured you're getting someone who will get along famously with your furry friends, big, small, calm ...
What Haley would like to know about your dog
I do not have any breed preferences! I love all dogs - big, small, energetic or calm, I can handle them all.
However, information that is helpful for me to know ahead of time:
1) Does your dog(s) get along with other dogs, cats, children and adults?
2) Do they have an aggressive nature?
3) Do they have any triggers that could make them nervous or aggressive?
4) Does your dog(s) experience separation anxiety? What can I do to alleviate their anxiety?
5) Are they house and crate trained?
6) What kinds of activities do they like to do?
7) What is one funny/unique quirk about your dog(s)?