Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Haley did an fantastic job watching our dog Mable! We were worried about leaving Mable alone with someone else for the first time, but Haley completely made the process stress free. She was great about setting up a meet and greet, and allowing her dog and our dog to meet for the first time. When we left Mable for daycare at Haley's place, she was super patient with Mable, who was a bit nervous at ...
Having moved to another country it was always scary letting our very adored pet go to a stranger who we didn’t know. Hayley from the very first instance put us at ease and straight away we knew she would treat our pet as good as if it were her very own. Hayley took care of our dog extremely well so much so, that I think Winter might have wanted to stay.
Haley takes great care of Ziggy, who always comes home very relaxed and happy. It’s clear she makes sure she gets plenty of exercise and socialization while there, which are my two priorities. I would highly recommend Haley!
Expert with high-energy breeds!
Animals have always been a huge part of my life. From caring for my dogs at home to raising chickens and goats, to owning my own dog walking business and beyond, taking care of animals is simply a major priority for me. After all, dogs have always been there for me, so I believe that it’s my duty to be there for them! I have all the experience needed so that your pup is ...
What Haley would like to know about your dog
- How does your dog interact with other dogs and people?
- Does your dog exhibit any strong fears, aggression or separation anxiety?
- Is your dog up-to-date on all vaccinations?
- Does your dog have any physical limitations, health issues and/or food allergies?
- What commands and training would you like me to work on with your dog?
- What is your dog's current exercise, feeding and potty break routine?
- What behaviors would you like me to reinforce or minimize under my care?