Warning for Dog Owners:
Hailey watched our dog for two weeks while we were on vacation. We picked Hailey because she seemed trustworthy, responsible, and knowledgeable of dogs. While on vacation we received regular updates from her regarding our dog, which was great.
However, on Thanksgiving Day, we received a text from Hailey that our dog had gotten out of his pen while she went to the store and that he’d eaten some of ...
Appreciate her coming in around Thanksgiving time to check up on my dog. I work long hours so I'm sure Romeo really enjoyed the company!
So thankful to have found Hailey, will definitely be using her services again!
Can't wait to meet your bestfriend!
As a dog owner myself, I know how scary it can be to leave your pup while you’re away. Even while growing up, I was so anxious to leave my dogs because I loved them so much! As I got older, I got an idea for how difficult it could be to search for trusted help. No one wants to stick their pooch into a kennel, and wrangling friends to help out is never ...
What Hailey would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?