Hailey is a true dog lover. Her small dog made a wonderful friend for my dog.
Hailey stayed in our home, and took excellent care of our dog. We are very pleased that we were able to enjoy our vacation without worrying about the dog.
Hailey is amazing! My animals were SO well taken care of. My dog has to take medicine everyday and she had no problem doing that. On top of that, she took care of my baby PIG, and when I say baby I mean only 5 months old, which is not an easy job. I received pictures of my fur babies throughout the weekend. I had her stay at the house since my animals need constant ...
Can't wait to meet your bestfriend!
As a dog owner myself, I know how scary it can be to leave your pup while you’re away. Even while growing up, I was so anxious to leave my dogs because I loved them so much! As I got older, I got an idea for how difficult it could be to search for trusted help. No one wants to stick their pooch into a kennel, and wrangling friends to help out is never ...
What Hailey would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?