Our pups were happy and healthy when we returned. Glen sent pictures that really captured how much fun they were having and also how relaxed our pups felt. We would definitely recommend her!!
I immediately felt a sense of trust and confidence with Glenn. She really asked all the right questions at our first meet. She house sat and took great care of my two dogs. She communicated well and sent photos. Highly recommend her!!
Glenn was so great! We'd highly recommend. She took such great care of our cat and home. We have a very needy and affectionate kitty and when she's been lonely we can tell right away as she won't stop meowing and jumping on our faces when we get home. When arriving back from our most recent trip this was not the case at all. She had a great time with her new friend Glenn. Glenn ...
Fit, fun, queer, dog/cat cuddler
Hi! I'm Glenn! I'm a fitness instructor on Capital Hill by trade. I have lots of energy and a flexible schedule. I grew up with many fur family members that I raised, trained, and cherished. There is something special about giving one's time to an animal, and with no pets of my own, I missed that. So, I took up caring for other people's fur babies to spend quality time with animals and provide a ...
What Glenn would like to know about your dog
- are they good with other dogs or do we avoid them on walks
- are they fine with children
- what scares them? (Vacuum, jets, skateboards)
- what commands do they know?
- places they are not allowed to be in the house
- how do you reward good behavior?
- do they need medication or special care?
- will they get nervous and not eat while you're gone?
- are they excited or scared to meet new people?
- do they have a high prey drive? (Cats squirrels)
- do they show aggression toward certain types of people? (I tend to not be the best fit for dogs who show aggression against men due to my clothes and short hair.)
- what are their favorite toys?