Gina took excellent care of our dog, cats, and home while we were out of town on vacation. She checked in with us and sent pictures as requested. We were definitely happy to have a responsible and trustworthy sitter taking care of our house while we were away!
Gina was WONDERFUL!! I had not met Gina until the day before my work trip and she took the time to bond with Smathers and ask important, pertinent questions. She updated me multiple times a day and even offered to do anything extra before my return. Gina is responsible, kind, reliable and a great lover of animals. I will be booking her again and again!
Throughout our duration of owning pets while being in a profession that requires travel a couple times per month, we've used a lot of petsiters, however after having gina stay with out high energy Rottweiler plus our three cats, we couldn't imagine hiring anyone else!
She's honest, devoted, and reliable, and does everything she can to make sure your pets stay as happy and comfortable as they can while you're away!
Experienced and Flexible Dog Sitter
I know firsthand that leaving you pet for the first time (or anytime after that) can come with a handful of concerns, and after all, why wouldn't it? Our furry friends quickly become parts of our families, and when we go away, I know how important knowing your pets are in good hands is to enjoying your trip! Because of that, when caring for other people's animals, I treat them like I would if they ...
What Gina would like to know about your dog
When I pet sit, I like to know the following:
1) Does the dog have any allergies or anything they can't be around?
2) What is your dog's personality/temperament like? Do I need to meet them first for them to feel comfortable with me, or will they be okay with me coming into your house the first day I watch them with no prior introduction?
3) Does your dog have any behavioral quirks? (This won't deter me from watching your dog, I just like to know ahead of time so I can plan ahead to ensure your dog is as comfortable with me as they can be).
4) Does your dog need any medications? If so, what, when, and in what quantity?
5) What are your dog's favorite treats/toys?
I have no preference in breed, and have worked with dogs of all sizes, ranging from miniature yorkshire terriers to great danes/huskies/etc. I also have experience working specifically with pit bulls.