Experienced and Flexible Dog Sitter
I know firsthand that leaving you pet for the first time (or anytime after that) can come with a handful of concerns, and after all, why wouldn't it? Our furry friends quickly become parts of our families, and when we go away, I know how important knowing your pets are in good hands is to enjoying your trip! Because of that, when caring for other people's animals, I treat them like I would if they ...
What Gina would like to know about your dog
When I pet sit, I like to know the following:
1) Does the dog have any allergies or anything they can't be around?
2) What is your dog's personality/temperament like? Do I need to meet them first for them to feel comfortable with me, or will they be okay with me coming into your house the first day I watch them with no prior introduction?
3) Does your dog have any behavioral quirks? (This won't deter me from watching your dog, I just like to know ahead of time so I can plan ahead to ensure your dog is as comfortable with me as they can be).
4) Does your dog need any medications? If so, what, when, and in what quantity?
5) What are your dog's favorite treats/toys?
I have no preference in breed, and have worked with dogs of all sizes, ranging from miniature yorkshire terriers to great danes/huskies/etc. I also have experience working specifically with pit bulls.