Gina was an awesome walker and friend to our pups! She’s reliable, professional, and overall, delightful to work with. Will definitely be in touch for future walks!
We booked Gina to watch our dog, Penny, on a Sunday afternoon and evening when our regular sitter was unavailable. Gina was very easy to communicate with, and Penny had a great stay with lots of park and walk time. Would definitely book again!
Gina's love for dogs and animals is a part of who she is as a person.
Gina has a love for dogs and animals that is evident in everything that she does.
She is a big advocate for dogs and makes sure they are treated well and pays special attention to make sure any dog she comes in contact with is happy.
She likes all dogs and is sensitive to their needs whether they are ...
I work my schedule around your dog!
Growing up having a dog in my life has been one of my greatest sources of happiness! Even since when I was young, I knew that I had a passion for getting to take care of animals. After all, they’re always there for us, and they only want the best for us. That kind of selflessness only helped increase my desire to help animals, which is why being a pet sitter is a dream ...
What Gina would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?