Gina was amazing! It was my first time utilizing the application and she walked me through the process in very fine detail. She was punctual and reliable. She did great with my dog even though they had not had the opportunity to meet prior to their first walk. She’s a great communicator and I will be utilizing her again in the future. I 100% recommend her!
Our cat care plans fell through close to our travel date (over the winter holidays) and we were very lucky to find Gina. She dropped in daily to look after our cat, providing the usual updates and also communicating with us beyond those updates. It was wonderful to work with Gina and we hope to hire her again the next time we travel!
Gina did an amazing job looking after Mack and Sloan this past week. She was easy to communicate with and took great care of both dogs. I highly recommend her and will use her again in the future.
I work my schedule around your dog!
Growing up having a dog in my life has been one of my greatest sources of happiness! Even since when I was young, I knew that I had a passion for getting to take care of animals. After all, they’re always there for us, and they only want the best for us. That kind of selflessness only helped increase my desire to help animals, which is why being a pet sitter is a dream ...
What Gina would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?