We came home to happy dogs. I would recommend Gaby to anyone!!! Really really pleased.
Gaby loves animals; dogs in particular. She is responsible, caring, and I'd trust her with my fur-baby anytime. She will treat your dog as her own and will ensure its safety at all times. She will always do her best to keep your pup happy and healthy. I can attest to Gaby's strong character and have no reservations about recommending her to others. My little Napoleon adores her and I'm certain your dog will too!
I have know Gaby and her dog Buffy for many years, ever since she got Buffy in fact. Buffy is well taken care of, always looking healthy and behaving well. Gaby has done a lot of training with Buffy and socialized her. We live near each other and so we meet at a local park and walk, she loves all the dogs at the park. Sometimes there can be 10-15 dogs and she always makes ...
Walks With Gaby
Pups will get the chance to find the perfect spot to do their thing, greet other pups, socialize, and earn treats with their amazing tricks! My goal with each walk is to give your fur baby a chance to move their legs and have fun. Your pup will be pleasantly pooped by the time they come home to tell you all about their adventure!
Qualifications include prior experience volunteering at the local animal shelter, where ...
What Gaby would like to know about your dog
I would like to set up a meet and greet to ensure your pup and I are compatible - I want your pup to be happy! The following information is useful to know:
- Are vaccinations up to date?
- Is your pet spayed or neutered?
- Is your pup socialized (ie. friendly with other dogs)?
- Are there any medical concerns I should be aware of?
- Does your dog have any allergies (for giving treats)?
- Does your fur baby have any triggers (stimuli that trigger intense fearful or otherwise negative response)? For example, my own dog is fearful of fireworks and so I adjust when we walk - morning or afternoon, not evening - and am prepared in the event of a reaction.
Ultimately, I want your pup to be happy, healthy, and safe. If there is any information you would like me to know, please feel free to share it with me.