Frank was awesome. He kept an eye on my cat while I was away on the weekend and was in communication with me prior to and after his drop in visits. I returned to a happy cat. Thanks Frank.
Frank and his family were so lovely with my dog, absolutely would recommend them again. He kept me updated all day and were so nice to wait for me when I was stuck at work and picked up Hybie late. I would definitely recommend Frank!
Great communication, clearly cared for my dog deeply.
Around the Clock Dog-Care!
Pups are my life. Each of their individual personalities are unique and I love getting to know each and every quirk and lovable behavior! The bond I build with animals is special and I take great pride in my connection to our furry friends! I believe that everyday, every dog deserves to be loved and cared for and that’s what I will do as your pet sitter. From Jack Russell Terriers to Great Danes ...
What Frank would like to know about your dog
Here are a few things I like to learn when we’re together:
- Would you like to schedule a meet and greet?
- Does your pup have any medical or health issues that I should be aware of? What about behavior abnormalities or tendencies?
- What is your pup’s normal routine like? Is there anything that makes them anxious or uncomfortable?
- Does your dog have a specific activity schedule? How often do they go on walks and how much activity do they need to be happy?
- What are some basic commands your furry friend knows and how are they issues?
- What are your pup's favorite toys, treats, and games?