No Females in Heat
Couldn’t imagine anyone taking better care of my baby!
Erin is just amazing. Our dog loves her and so do we. Can’t say enough about her quality and commitment to high standards of dog care.
Erin is a FANTASTIC sitter with a great home and ample play area for the pups!!! We received adorable pictures and feedback regularly throughout their stay. Claremont and Dexter came back exhausted and smiling from ear to ear! No doubt they'll be begging me for another vacation very soon...
Energetic Work From Home Dog Mom!
My name is Erin and I am a Management Professional who works from the comfort of my own home. As a pet parent myself, I understand how hard it is to find an economical, yet safe and loving dog care solution. I find myself in a position with the time and space on my hands to help other pet parents find that very solution. Boarding kennels can be frightening experiences for some dogs, why not ...
What Erin would like to know about your dog
No breed discrimination here, all are welcome! I have years of experience rehabilitating what some would consider "aggressive" breeds. No dog is too small either! One of my favorite dogs to watch is my Mom's miniature Dachshund, Harley.
Here is a basic list of what I would want to know about your pet before sitting:
- How much and how often do you feed
- Are there any medications to administer
- Are there places they don't like to be touched and what is their favorite "spot" to be touched
- Would you like a bath administered during their stay
- Do you have any specific commands or hand gestures you use when giving basic obedience commands
- Are they good in their crates or do they require extra TLC in this area