Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
It is always a pleasure when Erica is available to watch our cat, Jonesy! Whenever we travel, my mind is at ease when he’s in her care. Thank you for everything, Erica!
Erica (and Kramer!) took great care of our sweet baby. Thank you!
Erica is awesome. She's so good with our 5 month old puppy. Was willing to bring her own dog over so Sammy could play with another dog and get some socilizing in. We had a meet and greet before she sat for us and Sammy took to her right away. Would definitely recommend her as a dog sitter.
Experienced Sitter & Dog Lover!
I have cared for dogs on Rover for over a year but I am not new to loving and taking care of pets. My mother runs her own dog sitting and training business in Oregon and I've been by her side helping out since I was a child. I have helped administer medication, have a handful of training up my sleeve, have hours upon hours of walking experience, and I know best practices to keep ...
What Erica would like to know about your dog
I love this questionnaire, it really helps me get to know your dog better. The more you tell me about your pup, the more I'll be able to cater to them!
- Who's your primary vet and their contact info?
- Are all shots/vaccinations/flea meds updated?
- Are they spayed/neutered?
- Are your pets potty trained/house trained?
- Do they excitement pee or submissive pee?
- Are they friendly to people and other dogs?
- Do they have any special needs?
- Where do they like to sleep?
- Do they have separation anxiety or bark excessively?
- How do they behave on walks?
- Do they know any tricks/commands?
- Are they prone to escaping/jumping fences/running away?
- Anything else we should know about them?