Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Erica is awesome. She's so good with our 5 month old puppy. Was willing to bring her own dog over so Sammy could play with another dog and get some socilizing in. We had a meet and greet before she sat for us and Sammy took to her right away. Would definitely recommend her as a dog sitter.
Erica and Kramer were wonderful! Guardian had such a great time.
Experienced Sitter & Dog Lover!
I have cared for dogs on Rover for over a year but I am not new to loving and taking care of pets. My mother runs her own dog sitting and training business in Oregon and I've been by her side helping out since I was a child. I have helped administer medication, have a handful of training up my sleeve, have hours upon hours of walking experience, and I know best practices to keep ...
What Erica would like to know about your dog
I love this questionnaire, it really helps me get to know your dog better. The more you tell me about your pup, the more I'll be able to cater to them!
- Who's your primary vet and their contact info?
- Are all shots/vaccinations/flea meds updated?
- Are they spayed/neutered?
- Are your pets potty trained/house trained?
- Do they excitement pee or submissive pee?
- Are they friendly to people and other dogs?
- Do they have any special needs?
- Where do they like to sleep?
- Do they have separation anxiety or bark excessively?
- How do they behave on walks?
- Do they know any tricks/commands?
- Are they prone to escaping/jumping fences/running away?
- Anything else we should know about them?