Emily had our insane 3 year old pittie mix for 10 whole days. We were initially so nervous to leave him (never left him for that long without family watching him), but after meeting Emily we were at ease & Link immediately took to her. She sent multiple pictures of Link enjoying snuggles, walks, and runs daily, and even took him to the dog beach AND gave him a bath before he came home. He ...
I can't rave enough about the care and communication we received while our senior pup was staying with Emily. I had a work conference and took the whole family with me. It was such a relief to get updates on Rome since I worry about him in his old age, and he had a skin hot spot issue I was concerned about. Emily kept me updated and helped to treat his hot spot. Also, Emily ...
Let me start by saying Emily is a Rockstar! She has been watching our 70 lb 11 month old Dutch Shepherd in our home for 2-3 days at a time. Emily is reliable, trustworthy and very responsible. She plays ball with Sully, takes him to park and gives him so much love. After his neuter surgery she spent days with him keeping him comfortable and giving him his pain medication. She sends pictures with updates ...
The best care for your best friend!
As a sitter, I have a true compassion for taking care of animals. There’s no better experience to me than to dedicate time to each and every pup that needs it! After all, dogs have always been there for me, so I believe that it’s my duty to give back to them however I can. As a dog owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to be away from your pup ...
What Emily would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?