Emily is fantastic, I have had her walk my sweet senior dog and for drop in visits with my kitty while I am away and she has always done such a great job!
This is the second time I've had Emily watch after my kitty and she did a fantastic job. Very prompt, kept me informed, and sent pictures of my kitty with each visit. Highly recommend Emily to watch after you fur babies!
Emily had our insane 3 year old pittie mix for 10 whole days. We were initially so nervous to leave him (never left him for that long without family watching him), but after meeting Emily we were at ease & Link immediately took to her. She sent multiple pictures of Link enjoying snuggles, walks, and runs daily, and even took him to the dog beach AND gave him a bath before he came home. He ...
The best care for your best friend!
As a sitter, I have a true compassion for taking care of animals. There’s no better experience to me than to dedicate time to each and every pup that needs it! After all, dogs have always been there for me, so I believe that it’s my duty to give back to them however I can. As a dog owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to be away from your pup ...
What Emily would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?