Emily has nurtured and cared for animals throughout her life. She has treated these pets not as a chore, but as a loving responsibility, much like a parent / child relationship. Emily is always conscientious when it comes to feeding, walking, and attending to health issues with her animals. Neighbors, friends, and relatives, observing Emily's devotion to her own pets, frequently entrust the care of their own animals to her while away on vacation or business ...
Flexible, Local, & Caring<3
---A little about me: I've saved a Beagle, Beagle/Walker mix (imagine a big beagle), Bloodhound, a West Highland Terrier, and five cats, owned two horses, and would use garden gloves to catch and care for wounded animals that the outside cats would bring to our mat such as moles, rabbits, birds, squirrels, and a hummingbird. I'm passionate about helping animals!
---I can work with your dog to teach him a trick while you're away ...
What Emily would like to know about your dog
I would like to know:
1) Your vet's name, number, and available hours
2) Your dog's schedule to dispense food and medication as well as preferred walk/play hours (i.e. cool of the day, etc.)
3) Please provide toys, treats, leash, harness, dog bags, puppy pads, and any other necessities
4) If there is a dog park in your apartment complex, is it okay to take your dog there? Does he play well with other dogs?
5) An emergency contact other than the vet (family, friend, neighbor, etc.)
I do not have breed preferences. I would like to know anything that will help me best serve your dog and avoid any potential problems/situations.