Emilie was the best sitter I’ve ever used. She really took care of my terriers (8 years and 8 months), walking them and training them to behave on their walks. She kept them groomed and when she left, my puppy kept looking for her! I will use her every time I can.
Emilie was fantastic with our pets! She communicated quickly and thoroughly. We received many pictures during the stay. When we got home, our place was very clean and she was kind enough to leave Bowie’s next meal out and ready for us. We would love to have Emilie watch our pets again.
Emilie and Roger were amazing sitters for our Shih Tzu, Elliot. They kept us updated and sent pictures every day he was staying with them. They have a large living area that Elliot had access to including a large outdoor patio. He also got to sleep in bed with them, which I know he just loved. Emilie was so kind and friendly, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who cares deeply for their ...
Emilie & Roger's Clients
About Emilie & Roger
At Home Dog Mama
Dogs have been a major part of my life for so long, and now I’m happy to have the opportunity to take care of them! As a long time elder and hospice caregiver, I’m no newcomer to the world of hospitality industry, but now I’m very happy to be able to transition into helping animals out in addition to their owners! It’s so amazing to be able to help a dog ...
What Emilie & Roger would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?