Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our Sophie this past weekend! The pictures were darling and it was obvious she was enjoying all the attention she got from you. We felt so comfortable leaving her with you and know she'll get the very best care when she stays with you.
Emilie house/dog sat for our German Shepherd "Baron". This was the first time since we inherited this wonderful German Shepherd (GSD) from my late mother that we had left him alone overnight. Emilie took care of our precious GSD not just 1 night, but two weeks while we visit friends and family in Germany for Christmas. Emilie sent us pictures and text to let us know how Baron was doing everyday. We could see ...
Emilie and Roger took wonderful care of Bailey! They gave him so much attention, taking him for walks, shopping with him, and giving him treats. Emilie sent us several photos each day so we could see Bailey and things he was doing. So we didn’t worry about Bailey at all. Communication with Emilie is easy and she responded right away with any information we needed. We are looking forward to Bailey’s next stay ...
About Emilie & Roger
At Home Dog Mama
Dogs have been a major part of my life for so long, and now I’m happy to have the opportunity to take care of them! As a long time elder and hospice caregiver, I’m no newcomer to the world of hospitality industry, but now I’m very happy to be able to transition into helping animals out in addition to their owners! It’s so amazing to be able to help a dog ...
What Emilie & Roger would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?