Emilie and Roger were absolutely great! Such a sweet couple and our pup was very well taken care of. We got lots of pictures and updates during her stay. Emilie was also very understanding and flexible! Would definitely recommend them to everyone on Rover.
Love Emilie! She is so sweet and professional!
I couldn’t have asked for more!!!! Emily was fabulous! She enitiated the “meet and greet” which I always ask for. This was only an overnight but she did over and above. My very active 9 month golden retriever bonded with her immediately. She took Bailey for walks, one hour one to Lake Murray, near her house. We were only gone 1 day but he was exhausted when we got home and slept the whole ...
Emilie & Roger's Canine Clients
About Emilie & Roger
At Home Dog Mama
Dogs have been a major part of my life for so long, and now I’m happy to have the opportunity to take care of them! As a long time elder and hospice caregiver, I’m no newcomer to the world of hospitality industry, but now I’m very happy to be able to transition into helping animals out in addition to their owners! It’s so amazing to be able to help a dog ...
What Emilie & Roger would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?