No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Home full-time, will run your dog.
Hello my name is Ellen, I have been a pet lover since I can remember. I have cared for many pets including my own as well as fostered pets for a local rescue. I have 3 dogs of my own that are from the same rescue. I also worked for a doggy boarding, grooming, and daycare. I also have my own in home pet-sitting business. I have been running that for 2 years. Your pet ...
What Ellen would like to know about your dog
1. Vet Name and Phone Number?
2. Are you willing to provide a copy of his/her rabies certificate?
3. Emergency Number?
4. What time does he/she get up in the morning/go to bed at night?
5. Is he/she allowed on the furniture?
6. How much and how often do you feed __________?
7. Do you feed them table food?
8. Do you remove their water at night?
9. How does he/she let you know she needs to go outside, or do you just have him/her on a schedule to go out every couple hours?
10. How long does he/she stay outside?
11. Do you have any special commands for _____________?
12. Does she sleep in her crate at night? If not, is there a particular room where she sleeps and a doggy door to put up?
13. Do you take _____________ for walks? If so, how long and how does she do with a leash?
14. Is it okay to take them for a ride in the car?
15. Is he/she taking medications?