No Females in Heat
Awesome sitters as always
It was my first time using Rover and it was a good experience. Elizabeth responded quickly to my messages and was very flexible with my schedule. She also provided me updates on my pup, which was great to know.
Elizabeth seemed to take great care of Midge and was quick to respond when messaged. She provided detailed updates regarding Midge’s wellbeing. I appreciate that she was willing to watch Midge during the holiday and was flexible with pick up and drop off times. She also sent us home with homemade dog treats!
Your pup will receive VIP treatment
-I have 23 plus years of dog experience, I grew up working with my Grandmother and Aunt raising and training AKC show dogs and training dogs for private clients. I have experience with dogs of all ages and various breeds, I am experienced with oral or injectable medication admistration and trained in pet first aid and CPR. I also have experience with felines, reptiles and small mammals which I can provide care to as well ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
I am open to all breeds and ages. When booking please provide proof of vaccinations (my dogs are all up to date on vaccines) I don't want any dog to become ill because of something that is preventable.
Dogs must be up to date on:
Rabies, Bordetella, DHLPP
I also ask that you please provide answers to the following questions about your pet as it will allow me to provide the best care possible while boarding with me.
- How long have you owned your dog?
- Does your dog have any medical problems, disabilities, allergies or on a special diet?
- Does your dog have a sensitive stomach? I do like to provide occasional treats so please let me know if there is anything your dog can not have or that may cause a issue.
- Describe your dogs overall tempermant
- How does your dog interact with other dogs and children?
- Has your dog ever bitten another dog or human?
- Does your dog guard food or toys, if so is it towards other dogs or humans?
- Are there certain types of people or animals your dog dislikes or fears?
- Does your dog have any fears of loud noises such as vacuum cleaners, fireworks, alarms or any other fears in general?
- Does your dog have any sensitive areas on it's body that they do not like being touched?
- Has your dog ever tried to escape the home?
- What is your dog's sleeping arrangement are they usually left out at night or are they crated?
I do read all pet profiles so if any questions are already answered in their profile you may skip answering that question.