Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Liz has watched our dogs (one older dog and 1 year olds) twice so far and we have been extremely pleased. She provided feedback daily via text and pictures on how they were doing. Additionally, she kept an eye on our cats.
We highly recommend her and will continue to use her for future.
I personally have been in the veterinary field for over 15 years myself and am quite the picky animal mom. I have several cats and one dog Timberland. He’s a sweet boy and well loved family member. And as I can only provide the best in care for him when I am away...in comes Elizabeth. He loves staying with her on extended weekends and enjoys time with her husband and kids as well ...
Elizabeth is simply the best. She has been watching our fur babies for years, and we trust her implicitly. Not only is she a genuinely caring person, but her medical training with animals makes her expertise invaluable. When we are away on vacation, we know that our four cats will be loved and cared for by Elizabeth as if they were her own pets. She often sends us updates and pictures of our 'kids' as ...
Friendly veterinary technician
I’ve been a veterinary technician for 12 years and currently working in a private practice. I also volunteer locally with tnr programs and Caribbean spay and neuter trips. I have over 20 years dog walking and pet sitting experience. If your canine stays for extended stays in my home they are welcome to come to work with me at the hospital. They will not be kept in a crate but in a comfortable office ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
1. Are they house trained? What is their normal potty routine?
2. Have any anxieties (thunderstorms, fireworks or loud children)? What are their triggers?
3. Currently on medication? Currently on flea and tick protection?
4. Up to date on rabies? I do not require kennel cough vaccines.
5. Is your pet microchipped?
6. Who is the normal veterinarian? In case of an emergency or illness what hospital do you prefer I go to?
7. I do not have any breed preferences but they must be kid and cat safe.