Boarding Grady with Elizabeth was the best option we have ever had in many years of traveling and seeking good care for our pets. She offers a very dog-friendly and safe home for her canine guests. While we were gone, she sent us frequent updates and pictures of Grady and his fellow boarders looking contented and engaged. When we picked Grady up, it was clear that he had had a grand time at Elizabeth's' "dog ...
I felt my dog Forrest had a comfortable stay with Elizabeth.
I was updated with notes and pictures while he was on his extended vaca with her and the other dogs she sits for.
I was very pleased
This was Bobo and Chico's third stay with Elizabeth and her lovely family! Can't say enough great things about her and her care for our pups ? she will always be our go to for overnight care for our little guys. Thank you so much Elizabeth and family!!
Loving Paws Dogsitters
Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am an at-home full-time dog sitter, and I am ready to care for your special family member on short notice. Most importantly, we want your dog to feel loved and happy in our home as though it were theirs.
I have extensive experience with all dogs, administering medication, special needs dogs, senior dogs and puppies. I live just ten minutes from downtown Tucson in the Marana area near ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog used to an enviornment with up to 4 dogs?
2. Does your dog have special needs?
3. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
4. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog? Does your dog sleep in a crate? Please bring any sleeping crates or beds with you for his/her stay.
5. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc.
6. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
7. Is your dog child-friendly?
8. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
9. Can your dog have treats?
10. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?