Elizabeth is the best pet sitter! Very happy are my dogs which helps me. This is there second stay and will continue to be our sitter. Thank you for the pictures, comments and caring you have provided.
That was very skeptical about leaving my new puppy with someone I did not know. So we did a dry run so to speak left him there for one night he did fine. We left him there for five nights over Christmas holidays. The one thing I like about Elizabeth very much is she reaches out to you in conversation each day with photos of your baby. This allowed me to see him every day ...
She is awesome, Dogs had great time , were very happy. Will use again.
Loving Paws Dogsitters
Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am an at-home full-time dog sitter, and I am ready to care for your special family member on short notice. Most importantly, we want your dog to feel loved and happy in our home as though it were theirs.
I have extensive experience with all dogs, administering medication, special needs dogs, senior dogs and puppies. I live just ten minutes from downtown Tucson in the Marana area near ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog used to an enviornment with up to 4 dogs?
2. Does your dog have special needs?
3. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
4. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog? Does your dog sleep in a crate? Please bring any sleeping crates or beds with you for his/her stay.
5. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc.
6. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
7. Is your dog child-friendly?
8. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
9. Can your dog have treats?
10. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?