No Females in Heat
Elizabeth was a fantastic dog sitter. We left our pup with her for 10 night and 11 days. She sent us pics and messages daily. Elizabeth also sent updates and even brought her to the vet upon realizing an ear infection. She baked her pup treats on her birthday and let her sleep in the bed with her even though we brought her dog bed. I have no doubt that our dog was givent the ...
Elizabeth is awesome! She's very responsive and sends tons of awesome pics. I can tell my boy had a great time with her.
Elizabeth was a great sitter for our dog. She was extremely easy to coordinate with for drop off and pick up. She sent great pictures throughout the stay!
Staycation at Auntie Liz’s
Hello my fellow hoomans! I’m Elizabeth or as I would like to think of myself, Auntie Liz. I’ve recently moved to Maryland from Florida. I have an 8 year old pit bull named Diesel that lives with his grandma in Boca Raton. I try and travel at least once a month to go back home and visit my baby, but in the meantime being a doggy sitter gives me the perfect opportunity to ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
During our meet and greet I’d like to get to know your fur-baby and their daily routine. In order to ensure your pup is happy and comfortable when they stay with me, I’d like to touch on the following:
- What time(s) do they have their meals and what portion size?
- Are they allowed to have treats and when is it allowed?
- Do they have any food restrictions or allergies?
- What times do they usually go out for their walks?
- Do they prefer short or long walks?
- Do they have any favorite activities and toys?
- Do they have any special needs or takes medications and how often?
- Does your pup have any rules at home (i.e. not allowed on the bed/couch)?
- Are they friendly with other pets and/or children?
- Any anxiety or behavioral issues, training cues, and anything else you’d like me to know!