Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
We were very happy with Ben's care. After staying with Elizabeth for a week he was in no rush to come home! We will definitely use her again!
Jasper had a terrific time at doggy day care. He is a high energy puppy and Elizabeth knew just how to handle him. The two played ball in her huge fenced-in yard and she took him for walks on the trail in front of her house. Most importantly she and her family showed him lots of love and affection. I appreciated receiving pictures throughout the day. We have already booked his stay for when we ...
Elizabeth gave great communication and even sent lots of pics. We appreciated her service!
Your pet will be loved by me!
I believe that there’s just nothing like having the love of a dog in our lives! Being around pups make us so happy because they’re always full of joy and happy to see us no matter what. That loving, selfless spirit has always inspired me, so being a dog sitter is my way of doing what I can to give back to pups in need! I love the smile on a dog’s ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?