Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
Eleanor did such wonderful job watching Louie! She was very easy to communicate with and extremely responsive. We received daily updates with great pictures, and I was so thrilled to know that Louie was going to the park every day. He often does not seem quite himself for a day or 2 after we return from a trip, but this time he was his same old goofy self - he did not miss a beat! I ...
Eleanor did an amazing job taking care of Stella. She took her to the park numerous times and she sent me the cutest pictures of her sniffing, playing, and sleeping after her fun days out. She was very conscientious with the care instructions, and was very easy to communicate with. Stella has stayed with many Rover hosts, and Eleanor is one of the very best ones! I highly recommend her.
Eleanor was kind and patient yet consistent and firm when need be with our dog. She was reliable and was even able to help with some training and teach our dog new tricks. I highly recommend her!
Pawsitively Perfect- Prospect Park!
Your dog will love staying in a spacious apartment steps away from Prospect Park. Long walks or runs are a must, followed by cuddles and playtime at home. My two bedroom apartment features enough space that even the largest dogs will feel comfortable, and enough love that even the smallest will feel cozy.
Raising a German Shepherd/Black Labrador Mix taught me many lessons about canine behavior and health, maintaining good training habits, proper leash ...
What Eleanor would like to know about your dog
- Are you and your pup available for a meet and greet before the stay?
- Does your dog have all of their vaccines and preventative treatment for fleas/ticks? (Required)
- Any known medical conditions or meds to administer?
- Any allergies or sensitivies to certain foods or treats? I will only feed your pup the food you provide and approved treats, but this is good information to have just in case.
- Has your dog stayed with a Rover.com or other non-family sitter before? How was their experience? Any separation anxiety or aggression?
- Is your dog house trained?
- Is your dog crate trained? If so, can you bring their crate?
- How does your pooch perform on leash? Any stressors or triggers we should avoid?
- How does your dog react when meeting new people and/or dogs on leash?
- What is your pup’s typical schedule? Meal times, potty breaks, walks, bedtime?
- What commands do you use with your pooch? Anything new you’re working on? Any rules I should enforce?
- What is your furbaby’s favorite game? Favorite toy?