She was great with the dogs and kept me up to date on them. I will definitely use her again.
My husband and I highly recommend Destiny to watch your dog. We have a 115 lb. Italian Mastiff that a lot of people would look at and run the other direction! Not only did we find Destiny 2 days before we needed her and she came right over, she was great with our gentle giant and you can tell right away that she knew how to handle such a large dog with a lot of ...
Destiny is wonderful! She was so sweet and agreed to meet our family before her stay, she is so personable and the pups loved her immediately. We have a new puppy, so being out of town was something that I was nervous about, but she made us and our pups feel at ease! Everyone was happy and healthy when we returned and they miss her already! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great house ...
Animals are a girls best friend!
Animals have always been a huge part of my life, and I’m so much thankful for those beautiful creatures. They bring so much happiness and love, and I believe that it’s my duty to return the favor to them. As a proud puppy/cat parent myself, I know how difficult it can be to be away from your best friend for a while, so it’s my job to make that time as easy as possible! It’s ...
What Destiny would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?