No Females in Heat
Denise was wonderful when we needed puppy-sitting. We had a particularly challenging request because our puppy is really young and not fully vaccinated yet. She took the time to work with us to come up with the best plan for his days with her, I could tell that she really cared about his safety and happiness. She is a true animal-lover. Denise was also extremely professional, and responded promptly and professionally to all of my ...
Where to begin???? To be brutally honest, we have a rather unhealthy level of discomfort when ever leaving our furry baby with ANYONE...My significant other and I have gone through a plethora of potential sitters prior to meeting Denise: from Ohana /Hanai; some were artists, Phd's, LEO's, MD's, some kanaks and tidas, but all of them trusted loved ones.
Those interviews i speak of were simply with relatives and friends that we were already ...
Fulltime; fenced yard; very active
I am fortunate to be at a point in my life where I can do what I love and that is being around animals, especially dogs (not in a shelter environment). I’ve had dogs since I was a kid and learned how to properly train and care for them from dog schools and experience. I’ve owned dogs as large as a pit bull to as small as a Pomeranian. I’ve also dog ...
What Denise would like to know about your dog
• I would like to know of any health/personal habits they have?
• Their normal daily/feeding/treat/bathroom routine?
• Is your fur baby up to date with annual checkups, shots and flea/tick/heartworm protection?
* Must be able to be social-able/cordial with other dogs, big and small, for day care and boarding option since we have 3 here.
* Dog boarding preferably for dogs 60 lbs or less.