My dogs love Debbie! She has a fantastic way with my animals and I could not be more happy with her care of my babies. She is quick to respond to messages and is easy to work with. She even let me know one of my dogs was not eating and had an upset stomach. I will definitely have her back and look forward to a long relationship with her in the future!
This was our first time using Rover and we worried about leaving our pups with someone. Debbie was great! She kept us updated with photos and communicated clearly and timely. Our pups warmed up to her right away and were happy when we returned.
Debbie was wonderful with our mini dachshund Max! She has watched him for weekend getaways and for longer 6-8week work trips. Her loving and caring personality made me feel very comfortable that our little guy was in the right hands. Debbie would text me pictures and updates regularly about how Max was doing. Max is so happy when he sees Debbie and her family! I would recommend Debbie 100% again and again.
Puppy Love Dog Walking
A dog's love can change your life. I am the proud owner of six lovable K-9's of varying breeds. I started pet sitting and dog walking in my hometown in CA over 15 years ago. I am very comfortable with small to large breed dogs. I provide walking and sitting at your home services. I can provide walking schedules to suit your individual dog's needs: speed of walk, length, and playtime. I am trained to ...
What Debbie would like to know about your dog
- What type of play does your dog enjoy? (i.e. fetch, running, solo, interactive)
- How long of a walk is your dog comfortable with?
- Does your dog have any medical issues?
- Has you dog ever been aggressive with another dog or person?
- Does your dog have thier shots up to date?
- What vet do you use, in cases of emergency?
- What is your dog's daily routine (for sitting services)?
- What special needs does your dog have that I can address?